Connect your Kafka cluster
Once logged in, follow these steps:
- Navigate to https://up9.app/:ORG/settings/clusters
- Select your cluster (e.g.
- Scroll downn and enter the Kafka connection string (e.g.
If you are using secured connections (usually port 9094) select the SSL/TLS checkbox.
- Click SAVE to submit the new Kafka connection string.
Topic contracts, taffic log and troubleshooting
UP9 will connect to your Kafka cluster and observe all topics.
Within a few minutes, UP9 will list all Kafka topics. For every topic you can view its JSON Schemas, traffic samples and poke the topics by sending events directly from the UP9 app.
For support, feel free to use any one of the three:
- Schedule time with an UP9 staff member using this link.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our in-app messaging application to start a conversation.